Continuing Professional Development (CPD) available for CPHT Graduates
Date: Sunday 3rd October 2021
Timings: 10am to 5pm
Location: Online Zoom Conferencing
Lecturer: Guy Shennan
Hosted by: CPHT Bristol
Contact: 0117 317 9278 or email@example.com
Scroll down the page for further CPD information and to Book
|An SFH masterclass with Guy Shennan, author of Solution-Focused Practice: Effective Communication to Facilitate Change.
This one-day interactive workshop has been especially designed for solution-focused hypnotherapists who want to hone their skills in asking solution-focused questions. This workshop is likely to be useful for you if you
- Want to offer an increasingly effective solution-focused hypnotherapy service
- Want to get the best out of the people you work with
- Sometimes feel stuck in sessions and are not sure what to ask next
- Sometimes have clients who find it hard to answer questions, maybe saying “I don’t know”
- Want to have a greater range of questions available to ask when sticky moments arise
- Like to go to enjoyable CPD days!
The day will be both interactive and full of practice opportunities, while at the same time offering space for reflection on your developing skills in asking SF questions.
The trainer, Guy Shennan, will be bringing his 25+ years of experience of asking solution-focused questions and 20+ years of teaching others to do so, to make this day workshop as useful as it could possibly be.
The workshop will focus on
- Keeping our solution-focused questions simple
- Using questions to help clients to build rich pictures of their preferred futures – the day after the miracle, moving up the scale
- Making the most of scaling questions
- How to focus closely on progress and the client’s part in this
- Constructing questions from the client’s answers
- How listening and asking are entwined with each other
Guy is one of the world’s leading solution-focused therapists and trainers, who worked with BRIEF from 2004 to 2010, since when he has worked independently.
More details about Guy and his work can be found on his website – www.guyshennan.com
“Guy is undoubtedly THE leading figure, internationally, in the “next generation” of Solution Focused practitioners and authors” – Michael Durrant, Brief Therapy Institute of Sydney, Australia
“There are some great trainers in solution-focused practice, and I think Guy is the very best!” – Sue Young, author, Solution-Focused Schools
“The best training course I have ever been on” – Course participant.
Book Now: FULLY BOOKED
Once booked if you have not received your Zoom link by Fri 1st October please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.